The Hague, The Netherlands, 28 to 30 June 2023, LIFELONG DEVELOPMENT AS A STANDARD
Noloc, together with Euroguidance and the Open University, is organizing the 45th global IAEVG conference. This will take place from 28 to 30 June 2023 in the World Forum in The Hague. The theme is 'Lifelong development as a standard'.
We are very happy to welcome you to the International IAEVG conference. Lifelong development as a standard is not just a theme - it is what we aim for, a goal as well as a very needed future. We invite you to join us and participate, collaborate and innovate on topics that matter.
- Marinka Kuijpers - Endowed professor at the Open University in the Netherlands and director of Loopbaangroep, NL
- Tristram John Hooley - Professor of Career Education at the Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences and the University of Derby, UK
- Jos Akkermans - Associate Professor at the Department of Management and Organization, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, NL
- Sally Clarke - Author, coach, international speaker and burnout researcher, Australia
- Jessie Koen - Senior researcher Future of Work at TNO and is affiliated with the Department of Work and Organization Psychology, NL
- Joop Schippers - Professor of Labour Economics at Universiteit Utrecht, NL
- Peter C. Weber - Professor for Career Guidance and Counselling at University of Applied Labour Studies Mannheim, Germany
- Eva Baloch- Chair Euroguidance, Austria
- Ilze Jansone – Vice Chair Euroguidance, Latvia
- Deirdre Hughes - Associate Professor at the University of Warwick
- Viviana Valenzuela – Professor Vocational and Professional Guidance at University of Buenos Aires
More information about the keynote speakers and their specific contribution to the conference: https://iaevgconference2023.nl/speakers/. It is also possible to buy an online passport and see a livestream of the keynote speakers.
Next to the keynote speakers the program will provide you with all kinds of extra activities, like a symposium together with ICCDPP, paper and poster presentations, networking activities, gala dinner, and so on!
On top of that we would like to mention that during the conference a very practical app will be provided with networking opportunities, an interactive map, (touristic) tips, offers from sponsors, chats, polls and much more.
The labor market is changing rapidly. Old professions disappear, new ones take their place and are developing faster and faster. People need to adapt at a pace that matches those developments. Also challenges like sustainability and climate change requires that people constantly acquire new knowledge and skills. The key is to stay on top of these developments by learning and development.
The World Economic Forum indicates that 85 million jobs will be lost worldwide by 2025 due to technology. The 97 million new jobs that will replace them demand different new skills for employees, so investing in learning and development is crucial. In short, it is the pursuit of a positive and self-evident learning culture.
Where do our educational and vocational guidance counsellors find themselves in all this? How can we deal with the current situation, and what will it be like in the future? What are the challenges facing us? What will be demanded of us in the future? Our conference in The Hague promises to be an interesting international meeting on a social, cultural, and intellectual level. Where the sharing of knowledge, thoughts and ideas contributes to the career professional of the future.
For further information and registration we kindly refer you to www.iaevgconference2023.nl.